German B2-C1 Blended Learning Workshop: A changing country – Germany since 1900
You wish to perfect your German by focusing on various aspects of contemporary history.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Understand, talk about and write texts and newspaper articles on subjects of German history in the 20th century, the development of German society or significant people.
- Understand, talk about and write radio and video reports on subjects of German history in the 20th century, the development of German society or significant people.
A Blended Learning course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to
autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Your recommended levels in Italian:
Course offer German B2-C1 Blended Learning Workshop: A changing country – Germany since 1900
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Tu||12:10-13:50||Tu||2021-03-02T11:10:00||2021-07-06T11:50:00||200.0||DE0012-757||Registration closed|