Luxembourgish A2.2 E-LEARNING COMPACT
You have gained the skills required at level A2.1 and want to progress in learning Luxembourgish.
E-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news, habits, biographies etc.
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Make proposals, suggestions and invitations, and accept or refuse them politely
- Give your opinion on a simple matter or practical issue
A compact e-learning course (2 100-minute classes a week):
- There will be two weekly 100-minute face-to-face online sessions.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date method corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? Level A2
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jennifer Kaell, Jackie Messerich
Publisher: Institut national des langues, Luxembourg 2017 – 2nd edition (2018)
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-04-1
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Italian:
Course offer Luxembourgish A2.2 E-LEARNING COMPACT
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||07:10-08:00 Mo-Tu-Th-Fr||08:00-12:00,13:00-17:00,13:00-16:00,13:00-16:36,17:15-18:55,12:10-13:50,08:10-09:50,14:10-15:50,10:10-11:50,16:00-16:50,15:15-16:55,19:00-20:40,07:10-08:00,09:00-12:00||Mo-Tu-We-Th-Fr-Sa||2021-09-24T05:10:00||2022-02-04T07:00:00||200.0||LB0032-1293||Registration closed|