German B1.1 E-Learning Standard
You have achieved A2 level of German.
E-Learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Report on events in the past
- Give and justify advice
- Conduct simple service conversations / simple formal conversations
An Online Learning standard course (2 100-minute online video class a week)
- There will be two weekly 100-minute online session a week.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level of skills.
Your recommended levels in Italian:
Course offer German B1.1 E-Learning Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo-Th||12:10-13:50||Mo-Th||2021-02-25T11:10:00||2021-07-08T11:50:00||200.0||DE0043-752||Registration closed|