Luxembourgish B1.1 BLENDED LEARNING STANDARD
You have achieved an A2 level and want to further improve your knowledge of Luxembourgish.
Reading and listening
Speaking and writing
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Narrate in the past tense (memories, experiences, situations from everyday life)
- Understand and make descriptions of persons from your family or professional environment
- Describe your feelings / emotions in specific situations
- Talk about plans and projects
- Tell about festivities or a public holiday (from your country or in Luxembourg)
A course (twice a week, 1h40 each course, for one semester)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level.
Method corresponding to the level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages:
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? B1
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jackie Messerich
Publisher: Institut national des langues, Luxembourg 2020
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-05-8
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final oral test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level of skills.
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish:
Course offer Luxembourgish B1.1 BLENDED LEARNING STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Mersch||19:00-20:40 Tu||19:00-20:40||Tu||2022-09-27 19:00:00||2023-01-31 20:40:00||200.0||LB0044-2361|