Luxembourgish B2.3 BLENDED LEARNING WORKSHOP
You have achieved a B2.2 level and want to further improve your knowledge of Luxembourgish.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading and listening
Speaking and writing
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Summarize the main contents of a longer text, to present and comment on it in a short presentation
- Deal with current issues, express your opinion / feelings in an informal (controversial) discussion
A blended learning workshop (2 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
Real-world materials (e.g. radio, television, books, posters, advertisements, articles, etc.)
The course is held in the form of a workshop.
Learners are assessed throughout the semester and should therefore actively participate during the course and must give an oral presentation and submit a written paper on one of the topics discussed in class (after consultation with the teacher). The exact conditions will be announced during the course.
At the end of the workshop a "Certificat de participation" [attendance certificate] will be issued to the learners.
If official certification at B2 level is required, learners can register for the LaF exam (dates and conditions of registration available on the website www.inll.lu).
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish :
Course offer Luxembourgish B2.3 BLENDED LEARNING WORKSHOP
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
||19:00-20:40||We||2023-09-27 19:00:00||2024-01-31 20:40:00||200.0||LB0029-3908|