Italian C1.2 E-LEARNING STANDARD
You have good knowledge of the language (level C1.1), want to make quick progress in learning Italian and have enough time to commit to an online course.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level C1.1 of the CEFR by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following:
- - understand long and demanding written texts or oral texts that have regional inflections
- - take notes from long and complex documents or presentations
- - express your thoughts on an abstract or cultural topic such as a movie, a book, a play
- - express feelings
- - argue from simple to complex and from concrete to abstract
- - recognize and use idiomatic expressions
- - use different registers of language
- - use emphasis and intonation to express nuances
COURSE TYPE COURSE TYPE
An e-learning course on the zoom platform to be downloaded by the learner based on schemes of work (2 times 100-minute classes a week, for about 15 weeks)
For oral communication, priority is given to pair work and work in the class plenum. Learners participate actively both inside and outside the classroom.
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level C1.2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Nuovo Espresso 6 libro dello studente ed esercizi
Authors: Michela Guida, Chiara Pegoraro
Publisher: Alma Edizioni
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish:
Course offer Italian C1.2 E-LEARNING STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|