Luxembourgish A1 INTENSIVE
You are a beginner who wants to make quick progress in learning Luxembourgish and have enough time to commit to an intensive language course comprising 4 weekly classes.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Meet and greet a person, and state your personal details
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
- Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
An intensive course (4 times a week, 3 hours per course, for about 8 weeks)
- Based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level.
- Intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research) and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? A1
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jennifer Kaell
Publisher: SCIE / CTIE - Centre des technologies de l'information de l'État, Leudelange
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-02-7
EVALUATIONLearners will be assessed on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish:
Course offer Luxembourgish A1 INTENSIVE
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|