French B2.1 ORAL Oral Communication Workshop
You have achieved at least a B1.3 level in speech and want to improve your oral communication skills.
Listening and speaking
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Grasp a document in standard language on a familiar topic
- Follow most TV and/or radio programs on current events
- Understand and present a well-structured narrative or informative presentation
- Identify different opinions in documents dealing with social facts
- Narrate an event in a structured and coherent way
- Comment on and express your opinion on contemporary issues in an informal discussion
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish:
Course offer French B2.1 ORAL Oral Communication Workshop
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Mo||17:15-18:55||Mo||2022-02-28 17:15:00||2022-07-11 18:55:00||110.0||FR0054-1812||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu||19:00-20:40||Tu||2022-03-01 19:00:00||2022-07-05 20:40:00||110.0||FR0054-1832||Closed|