German C1 STANDARD
You have achieved B2 level of German.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
• Extract information and opinions from complex texts (in writing / orally) and present your own points of view
• Understand and summarize demanding texts
• Speak in front of an audience and understand a complex speech / lecture
A standard course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date material in relation to German as a foreign language, corresponding to the level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of the semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level of skills.
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish:
Course offer German C1 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||17:15-18:55 Mo-We||17:15-18:55||Mo-We||2022-02-23 17:15:00||2022-07-11 18:55:00||200.0||DE0007-1561||Closed|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu-Th||10:10-11:50||Tu-Th||2022-02-22 10:10:00||2022-07-07 11:50:00||200.0||DE0007-1577||Closed|