French B2.2 ECRIT Written
You have achieved a B2.1 level in writing and want to improve your written communication skills.
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Go through a long and complex argumentative text and identify the relevant points
- Characterise a person, a character, a place, an object by providing precise and detailed information
- Write an informative text
- Write an argumentative essay.
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A standard course:
- based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
Grammaire progressive du français, niveau perfectionnement
Author: Maïa Grégoire
Publisher: Clé International
ISBN Code: 978-2090353594
Up-to-date material (French as a foreign language) corresponding to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish:
Course offer French B2.2 ECRIT Written
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu-Th||10:10-11:50||Th-Tu||2021-09-28T08:10:00||2022-02-03T10:50:00||200.0||FR0044-1193||Registration closed|