French B1.2-B1.3 ECRIT Written Remediation Workshop
You have achieved at least a B1.1 level in writing and want to overcome difficulties when writing.
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Understand the key elements of newspaper articles, letters, stories, surveys
- Produce a coherent written work on familiar topics (e.g. tell about a past personal experience, write a letter of complaint and report speech, participate in a discussion forum and give your opinion)
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish:
Course offer French B1.2-B1.3 ECRIT Written Remediation Workshop
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 We||12:10-13:50||We||2021-02-24T11:10:00||2021-07-07T11:50:00||110.0||FR0043-584||Registration closed|