French A2.2 Blended Learning Compact
You have already achieved a French A2.1 level and you wish to improve oral and written skills.
You are autonomous (internet research) and you are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for your learning progress. The work schemes and the evaluations are indeed identical with the standard courses taking place 3 times a week
You have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and you know how to use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, emails ...) as well as the habit and / or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are required to follow the courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news, habits, biographies, etc.
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Give your opinion on a simple matter or practical issue
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum
A Blended Learning and compact course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Reference books :
Title : Édito A2 – méthode + cahier d’activités
Authors : Elodie Heu, Myriam Abou-Samra, Céline Braud, Michèle Brunelle, Marion Perrard, Cécile Pinson
Publisher : Didier
Codes ISBN : 978-2278083190 et 978-2278083657
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the A2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Portuguese:
Course offer French A2.2 Blended Learning Compact
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 We||10:10-11:50||We||2022-02-23 10:10:00||2022-07-06 11:50:00||200.0||FR0013-1736||Closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo||12:10-13:50||Mo||2022-02-28 12:10:00||2022-07-11 13:50:00||200.0||FR0013-1766||Closed|