French A2.1 IIntensive
You have achieved at least an A1.2 level and want to improve your oral and written communication skills.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level A2.2 by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following:
- Characterise a person, place or object
- Discuss your state of health, give advice
- Talk about your life history, your past experiences
- Express your opinion
- Talk about the future
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
An intensive course (for about 8 weeks)
- based on schemes of work
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
- intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research) and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress
Title: Edito A2 – method + workbook
Authors: Elodie Heu, Myriam Abou-Samra, Céline Braud, Michèle Brunelle, Marion Perrard, Cécile Pinson
ISBN Codes: 978-2278083190 and 978-2278083657
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Portuguese:
Course offer French A2.1 IIntensive
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|