Luxembourgish B2 ORAL AND WRITTEN BLENDED LEARNING WORKSHOP: LANGUAGE REMEDIATION
You have achieved at least a level B1.3 and want to overcome language difficulties through play and by writing descriptive, narrative or argumentative texts.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading and writing
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Improve your language level (grammar, spelling, vocabulary)
- Understand the essentials and some details of excerpts from contemporary literary works or topical articles and discuss their content and linguistic features
- Engage in discussions with spontaneity and ease and defend your point of view
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to improve their speaking skills through their writing skills and also whilst eliminating fossilized mistakes.
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Real-world materials (mainly excerpts from literary works and newspaper articles)
The course is held in the form of a workshop.
The assessment will be formative and the learner will not receive a skills assessment at the end of the semester. If there is a need for a certification, the learner will be directed to the LaF exam (see our website www.inll.lu for all useful information).
Your recommended levels in Portuguese:
Course offer Luxembourgish B2 ORAL AND WRITTEN BLENDED LEARNING WORKSHOP: LANGUAGE REMEDIATION
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 We||17:15-18:55||We||2022-02-23 17:15:00||2022-07-06 18:55:00||200.0||LB0046-1981||Closed|