Spanish A2 STANDARD
You are an adult who has not yet achieved either a A2.1 or a A2.2 level and want to learn Spanish in a pleasant environment.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people, things
- Ask and give advice and directions
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news, habits, biographies, etc.
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Make proposals, suggestions and invitations, and accept or refuse them politely
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Your recommended levels in Portuguese:
Course offer Spanish A2 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||12:10-13:50 Tu-Th||12:10-13:50||Tu-Th||2022-02-22 12:10:00||2022-07-07 13:50:00||200.0||ES0008-1537||Closed|