French B2.1 ECRIT Written
You have achieved a B1.3 level in writing and want to improve your written communication skills.
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Understand and create a narrative
- Present (social) facts and comment on them
- Take a position on a concrete or abstract subject
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A standard course:
- based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
Title: Edito B2 (2015 ed.) – Book + workbook
Authors: Jean-Jacques Mabilat, Elodie Heu
ISBN Codes: 978-2278080984 and 9782278081127
Up-to-date material (French as a foreign language) corresponding to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Portuguese:
Course offer French B2.1 ECRIT Written
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Mo-We||10:10-11:50||Mo-We||2021-09-27T08:10:00||2022-02-02T10:50:00||200.0||FR0034-1191||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo-Th||12:10-13:50||Mo-Th||2021-09-27T10:10:00||2022-02-03T12:50:00||200.0||FR0034-1212||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Th-Tu||2021-09-28T15:15:00||2022-02-03T17:55:00||200.0||FR0034-1247||Registration closed|