French A2 ORAL Oral Communication Workshop
You have achieved a A2.1 level minimum and wish to improve oral communication skills.
listening and speaking
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Exchange informations on everyday matters: introduce yourself and others, talk about your activities, your health, your surroundings (home, hobbies, shops, travel, holidays, etc.)
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people, things
- Ask and give advice and directions
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news, habits, biographies, etc.
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Make proposals, suggestions and invitations, and accept or refuse them politely
- Give your opinion on a simple matter or practical issue
A Workshop course is
- based on the skills of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- not subject to assessments and therefore not giving the right to a skills assessment
- intended for people wishing to maintain their language level or to progress at a slower pace. Additional work outside of class may be requested
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the A2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Real-world materials (internet sources…)
The workshop is not subject to assessments and therefore not giving the right to a skills assessment.
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer French A2 ORAL Oral Communication Workshop
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|