Spanish A2 STANDARD
You are an adult who has not yet achieved either a A2.1 or a A2.2 level and want to learn Spanish in a pleasant environment.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people, things
- Ask and give advice and directions
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news, habits, biographies, etc.
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Make proposals, suggestions and invitations, and accept or refuse them politely
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer Spanish A2 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||14:10-15:50 Lu-Me||08:00-12:00,13:00-17:00,13:00-16:00,13:00-16:36,17:15-18:55,12:10-13:50,08:10-09:50,14:10-15:50,10:10-11:50,16:00-16:50,15:15-16:55,19:00-20:40,07:10-08:00||Mo-Tu-We-Th-Fr-Sa||2021-09-27T12:10:00||2022-02-02T14:50:00||200.0||ES0008-1107||Registration closed|