Italian C1.2 STANDARD
Anyone with a good knowledge of the language (level C1.1) who wants to make rapid progress in learning Italian and who has enough time to invest in a standard course
At the end of this course, and depending on your personal work, you should reach level C1.2 of the CEFR.
You should be able to
- understand long and demanding written texts or oral texts with regional inflections
- take notes from fairly long and complex documents or presentations
- express your thoughts on an abstract or cultural topic such as a film, a book or a play
- express feelings
- argue from the simple to the complex and from the concrete to the abstract
- recognise and use idiomatic expressions
- use different registers of language
- use emphasis and intonation to express nuances
TYPE OF COURSE
A standard e-learning course based on work plans (2 lessons per week, 100 minutes of instruction each time, for approximately 15 weeks)
Oral interaction is emphasised in small groups and whole class. Learners actively participate in and out of class.
Recent methods corresponding to level C1.2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Nuovo Espresso 5 libro dello studente ed esercizi
Authors: Giorgio Massei - Rosella Bellagamba
Publisher: Alma Edizioni
Learners are assessed on the basis of a continuous assessment throughout the semester or a final test at the end of each semester. A skills assessment provides information on the level of learning achieved.
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer Italian C1.2 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|