French B2 ECRIT Written Communication Workshop
You have achieved minimum a written B1 level and wish to improve written communication skills.
Reading and writing
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
• Characterize a person, a character, a place, an object by providing precise and detailed information
• Understand and make a narrative story
• Write an informative text
• Write an argumentative essay.
A Workshop course is
- based on the skills of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- not subject to assessments and therefore not giving the right to a skills assessment
- intended for people wishing to maintain their language level or to progress at a slower pace. Additional work outside of class may be requested
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Real-world materials (internet sources…)
The workshop is not subject to assessments and therefore not giving the right to a skills assessment.
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer French B2 ECRIT Written Communication Workshop
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||12:10-13:50 Fr||12:10-13:50||Fr||2022-02-25 12:10:00||2022-07-08 13:50:00||110.0||FR0024-1683||Closed|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 We||14:10-15:50||We||2022-02-23 14:10:00||2022-07-06 15:50:00||110.0||FR0024-2031||Closed|