English A1 Standard
You have never attended an English course and want to learn English.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Meet and greet a person, and state your personal details
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
- Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A standard course (3 100-minute classes a week)
- based on schemes of work
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer English A1 Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||17:15-18:55 Mo-Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Mo-Tu-Th||2022-09-26 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||280.0||EN0015-2135||Closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Mo-Th-Fr||17:15-18:55||Mo-Th-Fr||2022-09-26 17:15:00||2023-02-03 18:55:00||280.0||EN0015-2174||Closed|