English A2.1 Compact
You have already attended an English level A1 course or have a basic knowledge of English and want to improve this knowledge.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Exchange information on everyday matters: introduce yourself and others, talk about your activities, your health, your surroundings (home, hobbies, shops, travel, holidays, etc.)
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people, things
- Ask and give advice and directions
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A compact course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- based on schemes of work
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
- intended for learners who are autonomous and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A2.1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer English A2.1 Compact
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||19:00-20:40 Mo-We||19:00-20:40||Mo-We||2022-09-26 19:00:00||2023-02-01 20:40:00||200.0||EN0011-2140||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 19:00:00||2023-02-02 20:40:00||200.0||EN0011-2180||Closed|