Dutch A2.2 COMPACT
You have basic knowledge of Dutch (level A2.1), want to make progress in learning Dutch and have time to commit to a language course.
- Listening and speaking
- Reading and writing
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news, habits, biographies, etc.
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Give your opinion on a simple matter or practical issue
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A compact course (2 100-minute classes a week) is:
- based on schemes of work drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
- intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research) and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A2.2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
- Title: Contact! Nieuw 2 Tekstboek
- Author: Femke de Groot e.a.
- Publisher: Intertaal
- ISBN Code: 9789463924276
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer Dutch A2.2 COMPACT
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Mo-We||19:00-20:40||Mo-We||2022-09-26 19:00:00||2023-02-01 20:40:00||200.0||NL0005-2363||Closed|