English B1.1 Standard
You have completed an A2.2 or equivalent English course and wish to complete the pre-intermediate level.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Ask for and provide detailed personal information
- Speak and write about past events and recent activities
- Talk about future events and situations
- Express advice, recommendations, warnings, permission, rules and obligations
A standard course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer English B1.1 Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||14:10-15:50 Mo-Th||14:10-15:50||Mo-Th||2022-09-26 14:10:00||2023-02-02 15:50:00||200.0||EN0005-2133||Closed|
|INL Belval||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 19:00:00||2023-02-02 20:40:00||200.0||EN0005-2141||Closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Tu-Th||12:10-13:50||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 12:10:00||2023-02-02 13:50:00||200.0||EN0005-2159||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Mo-We||19:00-20:40||Mo-We||2022-09-26 19:00:00||2023-02-01 20:40:00||200.0||EN0005-2181||Closed|