English C1 Workshop: Media
You have completed a B2.3 course or equivalent and wish to further improve your English on the advanced level.
Reading, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Understand, relate and debate the information in a news program
- Identify an author’s point of view in an article or essay
- Justify your opinion on contemporary issues giving reasons and examples
- Relate and summarize a story you heard or read about
- Give presentations on ideas, places or people
A Workshop course (1 100-minute class a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
Lessons are independent weekly units based on current affairs. The core of the lesson is based on material from various English-language media. Topics are developed by additional vocabulary-building and advanced structures exercises. Additional study materials are made available on an e-learning platform.
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skill level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer English C1 Workshop: Media
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Th||12:10-13:50||Th||2022-09-29 12:10:00||2023-02-02 13:50:00||110.0||EN0019-2166||Closed|