English B2.1 Standard
You have achieved the level B1 of English and wish to further improve your English on the upper-intermediate level.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Describe and respond to experiences and events in detail
- Produce and understand a description, a review or a narrative
- Take part in a spoken or written exchange in order to negotiate, complain, receive compensation, etc.
A standard course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer English B2.1 Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Mo-We||08:10-09:50||Mo-We||2022-09-26 08:10:00||2023-02-01 09:50:00||200.0||EN0023-2148||Closed|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 Mo-We||14:10-15:50||Mo-We||2022-09-26 14:10:00||2023-02-01 15:50:00||200.0||EN0023-2172||Closed|
|INL Mersch||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||200.0||EN0023-2188||Closed|