Luxembourgish B1.2 STANDARD
You have achieved a B1.1 level and want to further improve your knowledge of Luxembourgish.
Reading and listening
Speaking and writing
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Talk about health matters
- Talk about / discuss your personal and professional environment
- Understand the main points in the news and express your opinion in that regard
A course (twice a week, 1h40 each course, for one semester)
- Based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level.
Method corresponding to the level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages:
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? B1
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jackie Messerich
Publisher: Institut national des langues, Luxembourg 2020
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-05-8
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final oral test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level of skills.
Your recommended levels in German:
Course offer Luxembourgish B1.2 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Mo-Fr||10:10-11:50||Mo-Fr||2022-09-26 10:10:00||2023-02-03 11:50:00||200.0||LB0016-2268||Closed|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo-We||12:10-13:50||Mo-We||2022-09-26 12:10:00||2023-02-01 13:50:00||200.0||LB0016-2284||Closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Mo-Fr||17:15-18:55||Mo-Fr||2022-09-26 17:15:00||2023-02-03 18:55:00||200.0||LB0016-2316||Closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||200.0||LB0016-2317||Closed|