English B2.3 Specific: Business 2
You have completed a B2.2 course or equivalent and wish to focus on English in a business/work context at upper-intermediate level. General business vocabulary, rather than precise technical terms, is emphasised.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Guided and independent study.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Communicate effectively in meetings, discussions, transactions, and exchanges.
- Use effective networking and socializing skills.
- Present yourself confidently in cover-letters, CVs, interviews and business meetings.
- Deliver well-structured and effective presentations.
A Specific course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Italian:
Course offer English B2.3 Specific: Business 2
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Tu-Th||12:10-13:50||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 12:10:00||2023-02-02 13:50:00||200.0||EN0034-2577||Closed|