French A2.1 Compact
You have achieved at least an A1.2 level and want to improve your oral and written communication skills.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Exchange information on everyday matters: introduce yourself and others, talk about your activities, your health, your surroundings: home, hobbies, shops, travel, holidays
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people, things
- Ask and give advice and directions
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A compact course (twice a week, for one semester)
- based on schemes of work
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
- intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research) and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress. The work schemes and the evaluations are indeed identical with the standard courses taking place 3 times a week.
Title: Edito A2 (Edition 2022) – method
Authors: Marlène Dodin, Clémence Fafa, Florence Gajdosova, Alexandra Horquin, Airelle Pasquet, Marion Perrard, Violette Petitmengin, Caroline Spérandio
ISBN Code 9782278104109
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish:
Course offer French A2.1 Compact
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||07:10-08:00 Mo-Tu-Th-Fr||07:10-08:00||Mo-Tu-Th-Fr||2022-09-26 07:10:00||2023-02-03 08:00:00||200.0||FR0002-2398||Closed|