English B1.1 INTENS Intensive course for professional purposes
You have achieved level A2 of English and would like to consolidate your English in a professional context.
Listening , Reading, Speaking and Writing
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
- Talk about yourself in a professional context;
- Communicate with people in a professional context;
- Deal with problems at work;
- Talk about a company and products
An Intensive course (8 100-minute classes a week (on 4 days) plus 4 100-minute online self-study sessions a week)
– a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Spanish:
Course offer English B1.1 INTENS Intensive course for professional purposes
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Mo-Tu-We-Th
|08:10-09:50,08:10-09:50,10:10-11:50||Mo-Tu-We-Th;Mo-Tu-We-Th||2022-09-26 08:10:00||2022-11-24 11:50:00||576.0||EN0044-2147||Closed|