English A2.1 Blended Learning Standard
You have already attended an English level A1 course or have a basic knowledge of English and want to improve this knowledge.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Exchange information on everyday matters: introduce yourself and others, talk about your activities, your health, your surroundings (home, hobbies, shops, travel, holidays, etc.)
- Describe and compare places (town, neighbourhood, accommodation, etc.), people, things
- Ask and give advice and directions
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A Blended Learning course (3 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be two weekly 100-minute face-to-face sessions at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to
autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- based on schemes of work
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer English A2.1 Blended Learning Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Mo-We||08:10-09:50||Mo-We||2021-02-24T07:10:00||2021-07-07T07:50:00||280.0||EN0026-679||Registration closed|