German B1.2 BLENDED LEARNING STANDARD
You have achieved B1.1 level of German.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
• Express opinions, express agreement, disagreement
• Share learning experiences
• Describe situations, provide arguments and counterarguments
A Blended Learning standard course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to
autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
Up-to-date material in relation to German as a foreign language, corresponding to the level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level of skills.
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer German B1.2 BLENDED LEARNING STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|