French B2.2-C1 “Reading is friendship” : reading a literary work in an friendly group
Anyone with a passion for reading, fascinated by “the enchanted world” (François Mauriac) of authors and wishing to have an overview of several major works of French literature.
Anyone wishing to deepen their knowledge by reading an (excerpt from) literary text (novel, short story, play, collection of poetry) in a friendly and multicultural group in which they can share their impressions, thoughts and criticisms.
Reading and speaking
At the end of this workshop, you should be able to:
• Express yourself on a literary work by a French-speaking author
• Share your impressions and reflections with your colleagues
• Propose and justify a criticism of a work
In class, you will read works or extracts from literary works (novels, short stories, plays or poems). You will practice speaking in class and actively participate in discussions about the work as well as in group work.
The exchanges in the course are done in small groups and by whole class.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
Depending on the work or extract being treated:
Novel, collection of short stories, play, collection of poetry.
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer French B2.2-C1 “Reading is friendship” : reading a literary work in an friendly group
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu||10:10-11:50||Tu||2022-09-27 10:10:00||2023-01-31 11:50:00||110.0||FR0089-2449||Closed|