Spanish A1 STANDARD
You are an adult and want to learn Spanish in a pleasant environment.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Meet and greet a person, and state your personal details
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
- Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer Spanish A1 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||12:10-13:50 Mo-We||12:10-13:50||Mo-We||2022-02-23 12:10:00||2022-07-11 13:50:00||200.0||ES0004-1536||Closed|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Tu-Th||10:10-11:50||Tu-Th||2022-02-22 10:10:00||2022-07-07 11:50:00||200.0||ES0004-1539||Closed|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Mo-We||17:15-18:55||Mo-We||2022-02-23 17:15:00||2022-07-11 18:55:00||200.0||ES0004-1546||Closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Mo-Th||19:00-20:40||Mo-Th||2022-02-24 19:00:00||2022-07-11 20:40:00||200.0||ES0004-1550||Closed|