English A2.2 Blended Learning Standard
You have already attended an English level A2.1 or equivalent course and want to improve this knowledge.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news, habits, biographies, etc.
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Make proposals, suggestions and invitations, and accept or refuse them politely
- Give your opinion on a simple matter or practical issue
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A Blended Learning course (3 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be two weekly 100-minute face-to-face sessions at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to
autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- based on schemes of work
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the ned of the course
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer English A2.2 Blended Learning Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|Currently no courses available|