French B2.2-C1 Oral & Written Workshop: Business French
You have achieved at least a level B2.1, work in a French-speaking environment and want to improve your oral and written communication skills.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Understand and write professional and/or administrative letters and emails
- Understand and comment on graphs of a socio-economic nature
- Make an oral presentation to an audience
- Prepare, conduct and participate in a meeting, take minutes of the meeting using detailed note-taking
- Discuss economic, political and social topics
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom.
Up-to-date material corresponding to the levels B2 and C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer French B2.2-C1 Oral & Written Workshop: Business French
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 We-Fr||12:10-13:50||We-Fr||2021-02-24T11:10:00||2021-07-09T11:50:00||200.0||FR0009-591||Registration closed|