French C1 Oral & Written Workshop: Language Remediation
You have achieved at least a level B2.2 and want to overcome language difficulties through play and by writing descriptive, narrative or argumentative texts.
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this workshop:
- Improve your language level (grammar, spelling, vocabulary)
- Understand the essentials and some details of excerpts from contemporary literary works or topical articles and discuss their content and linguistic features
- Engage in discussions with spontaneity and ease and defend your point of view
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
- based on the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued
- is intended for people who want to maintain their language level or progress at a more relaxed pace. There might be additional work required outside of the classroom
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Real-world materials (mainly excerpts from literary works and newspaper articles)
Learners are not assessed and no certificate outlining the skills level will be issued.
Your recommended levels in French:
Course offer French C1 Oral & Written Workshop: Language Remediation
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Ma-Ve||10:10-11:50||Fr-Tu||2022-02-22T09:10:00||2022-07-08T09:50:00||200.0||FR0001-1752||Registration closed|