Italian C1.1 BLENDED LEARNING STANDARD
The Blended Learning courses are aimed at people with a good knowledge of the language at B2.3 level who have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and who can use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, e-mail,...) as well as the habit and/or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are necessary to follow the courses.
At the end of this course, and depending on your personal work, you should reach the CEFR C1.1 level.
You should be able to
- orientate yourself in the world of Italian culture and civilisation
- understand long written texts or oral texts with regional inflections
- take notes from long and fairly complex documents or presentations
- express your thoughts on an abstract subject
- express feelings
- argue from the simple to the complex and from the concrete to the abstract
- recognise and use idiomatic expressions
- use different registers of language
- understand the sociolinguistic and sociocultural implications of native speakers and react appropriately
TYPE OF COURSE
- A standard Blended Learning course based on work plans (1 lesson of 100 minutes per week for approximately 15 weeks):
- 1 time per week a 100 minute face-to-face lesson
- 1 time per week about 100 minutes of independent work on
digital equipment provided by the teacher
- exchanges with the teacher at fixed times
(office hours) by e-mail, chat,...
- exchanges with other members of the group
- subject to assessment and leading to a skills review
Oral interaction is favoured in small groups and whole class. Learners participate actively in class and outside of class.
Recent methods corresponding to level C1.1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Nuovo Espresso 5 libro dello studente ed esercizi
Authors: Giorgio Massei - Rosella Bellagamba
Publisher: Alma Edizioni
Learners are assessed on the basis of a continuous assessment throughout the semester or a final test at the end of each semester. A skills assessment provides information on the level of learning achieved.
Your recommended levels in Italian :
Course offer Italian C1.1 BLENDED LEARNING STANDARD