French A2.2 Blended Learning Standard
You have already achieved a A2.1 and wish to improve your oral and written communication skills.
You have computer equipment (PC, laptop) connected to the Internet and you know how to use it without difficulty. Good knowledge of word processing (Office, emails ...) as well as the habit and / or willingness to use applications, cloud and online sharing platforms are required to follow the courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Narrate personal or professional experiences, general news, habits, biographies, etc.
- Talk about the future and your plans, make forecasts
- Give your opinion on a simple matter or practical issue
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum
A Blended Learning and standard course (3 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be two weekly 100-minute face-to-face sessions at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Title : Edito A2 – méthode + cahier d’activités
Authors : Elodie Heu Myriam Abou-Samra , Céline Braud, Michèle Brunelle , Marion Perrard, Cécile Pinson
Editor : Didier
Codes ISBN : 978-2278083190 et 978-2278083657
Up-to-date textbooks and teaching A2 methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Real-world materials (internet sources…)
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish:
Course offer French A2.2 Blended Learning Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||12:10-13:50 Th-Fr||12:10-13:50||Fr-Th||2021-09-24T10:10:00||2022-02-04T12:50:00||280.0||FR0006-1134||Registration closed|