English A1 Blended learning standard
You have never attended an English course and want to learn English.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Meet and greet a person, and state your personal details
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
- Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A Blended Learning course (3 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be two weekly 100-minute face-to-face sessions at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to
autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- based on schemes of work
- based on the schemes of work
all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Luxembourgish:
Course offer English A1 Blended learning standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||17:15-18:55 Mo-We||17:15-18:55||Mo-We||2021-09-27T15:15:00||2022-02-02T17:55:00||280.0||EN0029-1041||Registration closed|