Spanish A1 STANDARD
You are an adult and want to learn Spanish in a pleasant environment.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following in writing and in speech by the end of this course:
- Meet and greet a person, and state your personal details
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
- Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Your recommended levels in Spanish :
Course offer Spanish A1 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
||14:10-15:50||Tu-Th||2023-02-21 14:10:00||2023-07-11 15:50:00||200.0||ES0004-2834||Closed|
||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2023-02-21 17:15:00||2023-07-11 18:55:00||200.0||ES0004-2843||Closed|