French C1 ECRIT Written
You have achieved at least a B2.2 level in writing and want to improve your written communication skills
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Understand a wide range of long and demanding documents and grasp their implicit meanings
- Write clear and precise texts in a structured manner, in a style suitable for the reader and in a language where errors are few, on complex subjects of social, professional or academic life (formal and informal correspondence, argumentative essay, newspaper article, editorial)
- Make a written synthesis of a series of written and/or iconographic documents
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A standard course:
- based on work schemes and the skills outlined in the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
Up-to-date material corresponding to the level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Real-world materials: newspaper articles, excerpts from literary works, correspondence, etc.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Chinese:
Course offer French C1 ECRIT Written
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Tu-Th||2021-02-25T18:00:00||2021-07-08T18:40:00||200.0||FR0012-659||Registration closed|