English B2 Blended Learning Specific: Cambridge First Preparation Course
You have completed a B2.1 course or the equivalent level and wish to further improve your English at the upper-intermediate level and/or would like to prepare for a Cambridge First exam.
Blended-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Have a clear understanding of, and familiarity with, the tasks and questions in all sections (reading, writing, listening and speaking) of the Cambridge First exam
- Write essays according to the requirements of the writing tasks
- Have speaking competencies for the Cambridge First speaking tasks
A Blended Learning course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be one weekly 100-minute face-to-face session at the INL.
- The student will have to devote another 100-minute session a week to
autonomous learning, using the online material provided by the teacher.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
The materials are from coursebooks, and Cambridge First text and exam books.
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer English B2 Blended Learning Specific: Cambridge First Preparation Course
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||12:10-13:50 Mo||12:10-13:50||Mo||2021-03-01T11:10:00||2021-07-05T11:50:00||200.0||EN0016-694||Registration closed|