German B2.2 STANDARD
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Exchange views on current topics
- Provide constructive criticism and conduct controversial discussions
- Negotiate solutions to conflicts of interest
A standard course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Up-to-date material in relation to German as a foreign language, corresponding to the level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level of skills.
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer German B2.2 STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||08:10-09:50 Mo-Th||08:10-09:50||Mo-Th||2022-09-26 08:10:00||2023-02-02 09:50:00||200.0||DE0025-2098||Closed|