Luxembourgish A1 STANDARD 2 MONTHS
You are a beginner who wants to make quick progress in learning Luxembourgish and have enough time to commit to a standard language course.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level A1 of the CEFR by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following:
- Meet and greet a person, and state your personal details
- Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
A standard course two months (2x 100 minutes, 3 times a week, for two months)
Based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level.
Up-to-date method corresponding to tvel A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? A1
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jennifer Kaell
Publisher: SCIE / CTIE - Centre des technologies de l'information de l'État, Leudelange
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-02-7
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the course. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in Dutch:
Course offer Luxembourgish A1 STANDARD 2 MONTHS
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|