Dutch A1 COMPACT
You are a beginner who wants to make progress in learning Dutch and have enough time to commit to a language course.
- Listening and speaking
- Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Meet and greet a person, and state your personal details
- Exchange simple information about your family, work, outings, plans, holidays, home, etc.
- Introduce yourself in a simple way and introduce someone else
- Talk about your everyday activities and your hobbies
- Ask and answer questions in a simple way about ordinary things: shopping, restaurants, cafés, etc.
Pair work and work in the class plenum.
A compact course (2 100-minute classes a week) is:
- based on schemes of work drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR)
- all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level
- intended for learners who are autonomous (internet research) and who are ready to invest some time outside of the classroom for their learning progress
Up-to-date methods corresponding to the level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Title: Contact! Nieuw 1 Tekstboek
- Author: Femke de Groot e.a.
- Publisher: Intertaal
- ISBN Code: 9789462939608
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester or on the basis of a final test at the end of each semester. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer Dutch A1 COMPACT
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||200.0||NL0004-2365||Closed|