Luxembourgish A2 GERMA COURSE FOR GERMAN- OR DUTCH-SPEAKERS
You are fluent in German or Dutch and have some knowledge of French. You have attended a course for German- or Dutch-speakers at level A1 or you have certified knowledge of Luxembourgish at level A2.1.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should achieve the level B1.1 of the CEFR by the end of this course.
You should be able to do the following:
- Describe or explain your projects and their organisation in a simple way
- Express your preferences and your opinion in simple terms
- Understand simple information about experienced events and situations
- Understand a large part of media information
- Give simple instructions, give and understand prohibitions in the private and public areas
The course (2 times a week, 1h40 each course, for one semester):
- is based on the work schemes drawn up on the basis of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level-
You work primarily on oral communication and secondly on written comprehension. You only communicate in Luxembourgish in the classroom. You practice the language in the classroom and actively participate in group work.
Method corresponding to the level A2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? A2
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jennifer Kaell, Jackie Messerich
Publisher: SCIE / CTIE - Centre des technologies de l'information de l'État, Leudelange
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-04-1
other materials - selection of subjects (copies)
specific documents for German-speakers, drawn up by the teacher
real-world materials from different media
audio and video documents
educational material such as games, pictures...
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester and on the basis of a final oral test. They will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English :
Course offer Luxembourgish A2 GERMA COURSE FOR GERMAN- OR DUTCH-SPEAKERS
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
||12:10-13:50||Mo-Th||2023-02-23 12:10:00||2023-07-06 13:50:00||200.0||LB0020-2917||Closed|
||17:15-18:55||Mo-Th||2023-02-23 17:15:00||2023-07-06 18:55:00||200.0||LB0020-2948||Closed|