Luxembourgish B1.1 E-LEARNING STANDARD
You have achieved an A2 level and want to further improve your knowledge of Luxembourgish.
E-learning classes are aimed at people who have access to IT material connected to the internet and that they can use without difficulty. Good word-processing skills as well as being familiar with and willing to use apps and online platforms are prerequisites in order to be able to follow one of these courses.
Listening and speaking
Reading and writing
By the end of this course, you should be able to do the following:
- Narrate in the past tense (memories, experiences, situations from everyday life)
- Understand and make descriptions of persons from your family or professional environment
- Describe your feelings / emotions in specific situations
- Talk about plans and projects
- Tell about festivities or a public holiday (from your country or in Luxembourg)
A standard e-learning course (2 100-minute classes a week)
- There will be two weekly 100-minute face-to-face online sessions.
- Email or chat communication with the teacher will be possible at set times.
- Exchanges with other students from the group will also be encouraged.
- Based on schemes of work
- All learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course.
Method corresponding to the level B1 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages:
Title: Schwätzt Dir Lëtzebuergesch? B1
Authors: Angie Gaasch, Jackie Messerich
Publisher: Institut national des langues, Luxembourg 2020
ISBN Code: 978-99959-40-05-8
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening, and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer Luxembourgish B1.1 E-LEARNING STANDARD
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|