English B2.2 Standard
You have completed a B2.1 course or equivalent and wish to further improve your English on the upper-intermediate level.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Understand quite complex ideas and attitudes in some depth and detail
- Write essays, reports, forum posts etc. expressing thoughts and opinions coherently and in some detail
- Participate actively in discussions, expressing thoughts and opinions fluently and coherently
A standard course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer English B2.2 Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start Date||End Date||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||200.0||EN0018-2139|
|INL Glacis||10:10-11:50 Mo
|10:10-11:50,10:10-11:50||Mo;Mo-Th||2022-09-26 10:10:00||2023-02-02 11:50:00||200.0||EN0018-2160|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 Tu-Th||14:10-15:50||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 14:10:00||2023-02-02 15:50:00||200.0||EN0018-2173|
|INL Glacis||17:15-18:55 Tu-Th||17:15-18:55||Tu-Th||2022-09-27 17:15:00||2023-02-02 18:55:00||200.0||EN0018-2177|