English B2.3 Standard
You have completed a B2.2 course or equivalent and wish to further improve your English on the upper-intermediate level.
Reading, writing, listening and speaking.
Group work, pair work and work in the class plenum.
Assuming regular attendance and independent study, you should be able to do the following by the end of this course:
- Give a clear, prepared presentation or make a speech on a topic related to one of your fields of interest
- Organise and structure a presentation
- Give reasons and arguments in support of or against a particular point of view
- Formulate questions in a formal setting
- Ask for clarification
- Take notes on and summarize a presentation
A standard course (2 100-minute classes a week)
– based on a syllabus and a scheme of work
– all learners are assessed and will be issued a certificate outlining their skills level at the end of the course
Up-to-date and engaging textbooks and teaching methods based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Learners will be assessed continuously throughout the semester. At the end of the semester, they will receive a certificate outlining their level in the four skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking).
Your recommended levels in English:
Course offer English B2.3 Standard
|Location||Schedule||Hours||Days||Start date||End date||Fee||Reference|
|INL Belval||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Tu-Th||2021-02-25T18:00:00||2021-07-08T18:40:00||200.0||EN0007-677||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||14:10-15:50 Tu-Th||14:10-15:50||Tu-Th||2021-02-25T13:10:00||2021-07-08T13:50:00||200.0||EN0007-704||Registration closed|
|INL Glacis||19:00-20:40 Tu-Th||19:00-20:40||Tu-Th||2021-02-25T18:00:00||2021-07-08T18:40:00||200.0||EN0007-718||Registration closed|